quinta-feira, maio 25, 2006

I can't see

Medelim, Beira Baixa, 2005

... beyond the horizon. Does this mean I lack perspective?

I know the landscape, though; everyday I perform my attempt to learn to know it better and better; I hope the landscape will accept me. It is not my wish to fight the landscape to reach the horizon: the latter must become my most dedicate ally, and so I will make myself its most wonderful passenger.

You see, the landscape can't be reached. You see, chap? The concept of landscape is abstract.
To touch it one must become the absctract. Dream, dream, dream. Then, you'll reach it, you'll see,
you
will see.

1 comentário:

FLor disse...

if u could see beyond the horizon u would became lazy. that's the beauty of it. U always wanna know what u can't see =)

beyond the horizon there's a land. whre there's a land there's a hoizon...and the land beyond.


(nice post primo *)